Chief Officer, Consumer and Innovation Strategies
10:45 AM Bridging the divide between online and offline: Personalisation of the in-store customer experience through the use of mobile and in-store technology
- Using big data mining to accurately map customer purchase patterns and inform store layout
- How to use IoT based technologies to monitor customer activity and enrich customer experience
- Going beyond transactional selling: Combining mobile and in-store AR/VR technology
- What will the branches and retail outlets of tomorrow look like?
- What purpose will future branches serve?